Made to measure & available in 3 different colour variations.
Inspired by old-school quality tools, The Good Rule is for you – the builder, the maker, the creator. Designed with dimensions that make sense for the way we build today, and made to help all your good ideas, cunning plans, and personal projects come together.
Designed in New Zealand, built to last, and made to unfold ideas.
- 600mm - Standard width — 1/2 sheet + stud spacing + floor joist spacing
- 45mm - Framing timber and stud width — nogs + dwangs
- 300mm - Standard screw spacing — GIB + ply
- 0-180° - Easy angle finder + 5mm + 10mm ruler thickness for handy reference
- 0.5mm marked increments ideal for small accurate work
- 50mm highlighted increments for easy spotting
- Center-line feature for measuring offset lines or splitting centres
- Maximum contrasting colours
Made of tough engineered ABS plastic with a hardy brass protractor hinge and brass pins.
Note: Though all accuracy and attention to detail is adhered to, the quick angle feature may vary slightly between rules. It’s a tricky little bugger to get right. There are manufacturing limitations that we reach with this feature compounding the tolerances.
Printing is done through a printing process with a >0.5mm accuracy
The moulded parts have a >0.3mm accuracy
The brass hardware has a >0.3mm accuracy
Use it like a bevel. It is perfect for quickly finding a bend in a pipe, roof pitch guess, post brace cut etc...
NZ and AUS registered design.