Premium Super Yankee Toolbelt
Our largest standard Toolbelt we offer which has 6 x large fixing pouches, 3 x metal clips for hanging cordless tools etc.
• Made from full grain leather
• 5 Year Written Guarantee
• Extra comfortable wide leather belt
• The leather belt means no more webbing belts slipping, or plastic buckles breaking
• Easy to adjust when removing extra clothing
• Available in Black or Brown leather
• Choice of Right Hand or Left Hand
• Separate pockets sliding on belt for comfortable wearing in any position - With pouches to the side and on your hips the weight is more evenly spread and your legs take the weight as apposed to an apron that is in front of you, pulling you forward and giving you a bad back
• Large pockets for easy access - Even for the largest hands
• Top pockets riveted down helps to avoid spilt nails
• Wide variety of pockets to hold almost every tool
• Wearing the toolbelt on the hips, when you are crouching down you can put your hands straight down your side
• Metal hammer holder on all our Super Yankee Toolbelts means ease of getting your hammer in and out of holder, as opposed to the leather hammer holder, which when worn can need the use of two hands to get it out, which can slow you down
• Long pocket to hold square helps stop it twisting around and falling out
• When you put the ruler in the back pocket, chisel in the front pocket, it stops taking the numbers off the ruler
• Label to double as protection against new pencils breaking when slid behind label
• Screwdrivers can fit in between the main pockets poking out at the bottom avoiding putting holes in your pouch
• Back pockets are open so you can hang a crescent through them or even your doggy bar
BONUS FEATURE - You can specify your own FEATURE COLOUR leather from the drop-down menu.
Need your item in time for a gift or other event?
Lead time for this product is normally 3 weeks, so please let us know if you need it earlier so we can arrange your order accordingly.
Please ensure name/spelling is correct, as we can not fix/re-do the name Embroidery.